Thank you for choosing Harvard Rd Dental Care for your Oral healthcare needs!
We always strive to provide our patients with the best care available and give you the smile of your dreams!
We look forward to serving you now and in the years to come.
To serve your busy schedule cleaning appointments can be scheduled injunction or separate from the exam.
What you can expect at your Comprehensive Exam Appointment:
- Approximately 30 minutes for the exam and one hour for the cleaning
- We will value your time with punctual seating
- We welcome early arrival for the first appointment to process paperwork and insurance
- Personal interview with the doctor to discuss any specific concerns or questions
- Gathering of pertinent information
- Photographs to study your smile and to aid in discussion of specific concerns
- Necessary dental x-rays to evaluate the health of your gums and teeth
- Complete dental charting and diagnosis of any areas of decay
- Oral Cancer screening with the additional aid of Velscope Technology
- Perio/Gum Tissue analysis to determine the type and frequency of cleaning needed
- One on one discussion regarding the results of your thorough examination and proposed treatment, complete with written treatment plan
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your initial appointment. At that time, we would like you to fill out a medical history questionnaire and give us any important information that will help us take care of you during your visits.
If you are transferring to us from another dentist, we will help arrange to have your dental records transferred to us with your permission. Contact us before your first appointment so we may receive those records prior to your scheduled time. Bring all your insurance information with you so we can assist you in receiving your dental benefits on a timely basis.
From the moment you step into our office, you will notice how friendly and knowledgeable our staff is. Our staff understands your needs, and will deliver the highest standard of oral healthcare. We look forward to meeting you and are committed to taking care of all your dental needs!
Need to request an appointment?
Call Laurie and she will be pleased to share with you available times, our location and directions, and take note of any special considerations you may wish to share.
Call us at: (519) 824-0810
Billing and Insurance:
Insurance Claims – For your convenience we offer electronic claim submissions to insurance companies.
Flexible Payments – For flexible payment options, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit or cash.
Cancellations – We understand that life gets busy, and may result in appointment cancellations. To assist us, please give us 48 hours notice so that we may rebook you at a more convenient time, as well as help others take advantage of your appointment time.